(as of May 17,2021 22:37:24 UTC – Details)
If you’re looking for a simple way to plan your podcast, then keep reading…
Podcasting offers the ultimate freedom. However, this freedom can be both a gift and a curse. It can be an outlet for creative thoughts and ideas that help, entertain, and influence millions of listeners. That said, this freedom can also turn your podcast into an unorganized mess of random ideas.
This planner will help you organize the direction of your podcast and plan your first 100 episodes. Keep all your ideas and inspirations in one place.
Here’s some of what you will discover in Jerry’s Podcast Planner:
- Guided questions to help you brainstorm your niche & target audience.
- Organize the brand around your show.
- Goals established in segments so you can continue to make achievements step by step.
- Monthly overviews to plan interviews and episodes.
- Plan out individual episodes, featuring everything from checklists to room for descriptions.
- Extra pages for notes.
… and much, much more to help you create a successful podcast.
This is a great time to start a podcast as the medium continues to grow in popularity.
Ready to get started and plan out your first 100 episodes? Then scroll up and hit “Add to Cart“.
P.S. This planner can be used by itself, but it also works great in combination with Jerry’s other book “The Little Book of Podcasting”.